Photo share for school age kids
Like a downhill water slide, water takes a fascinating journey! A single raindrop might fall onto your roof, spout over the driveway, sweep down the street catch basin, tumble out the culvert into a creek, join larger streams, and empty into a river that flows into the ocean.
- Snap a photo of water anywhere along this journey
- Email your photo to CelikECOS@gmail.com before November 15, 2020
- Include: Your name, grate, water location, brief description and why you like it.
- Check the Facebook page to see all the photos of favorite puddles, creeks or rivers around the Capital Region.
- After November 20th, look for ECOS board’s top picks in each age group on our Facebook page.
Categories: Grades 1st – 5th, 6th – 9th, 10th – 12th
Facebook: “ECOS: The Environmental Clearinghouse”