Rachel Carson Dinner
October 21 – 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Please join us on Thursday, October 21, for the 20th annual Rachel Carson Dinner, when we celebrate the life and accomplishments of noted writer, scientist and ecologist Rachel Carson and raise funds to continue ECOS’s programs. This is a virtual event.
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm – pick up dinner at The Turf Tavern
- 7:00 pm – Opening Comments, Ruth Bonn, ECOS President
- 7:15 pm – Rachel Carson Award
- 7:30 pm – Guest speaker Darwin Roosa will discuss Iceland’s changing climate and how it reflects climate change elsewhere in the world.
- 8:15 pm – Questions and answers
Zoom Link: Dinner Zoom Link