This action-packed, fun favorite will captivate and inform learners about a resource that we all depend on: water! “Creek Life” will be taught using the small creek in Central Park, Schenectady and classes must arrange to meet there.
AUDIENCE: 4th – 12th Grades
- Awareness of the path that water around us is taking, from raindrop to ocean
- Introduction to stormwater management
- Awareness of water quality and potential pollutants
- STEM skills incorporated into natural resource management
- Comfort with hands-on experiential learning
- Read a thermometer
- Read a stream cross-section diagram
- Identification of stream organisms
- Ground distance measurement
- Math to determine stream velocity
You must be logged in to post a comment.