Our trip leaders are experts in winter recreation in our region. Their collective experience and research led to the publication of the ECOS Ski and Snowshoe Guide of the Capital Region in 2011. Email Roy and Sue Keats at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive updates on locations, times, and conditions.
Please bring water and a snack or lunch. We ask that all ECOS participants stay with the group, and notify the group leader of any change in plans. *Maple Ski Ridge is not open for the public on Tuesdays, so just let them know that you are joining the ECOS group.
- Jan. 9, 10 a.m. Maple Ski Ridge*, Schenectady; $5 entrance for ECOS program participants
- Jan. 16, Two trips planned:
- Homeschool Snowshoe Trip (Maple Ski Ridge, to be confirmed)
- Intermediate and Advanced Trip (location to be determined)
- Jan. 23, (location to be determined based on conditions)
- Jan. 30, (location to be determined based on conditions)